Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

New Project: AmiguruME

I don't know about anyone else but I am absolutely in love with Crafty is Cool. Allison Hoffman is a genius when it comes to designing patterns. I have never tried to design a crochet pattern as I do not think I know enough about them in order to do it. So my next project is to try out her new book which I faithfully preordered months in advance and just received the other day. I also purchased AmiguruME for my cousin who wants to get into crochet. Hopefully she'll like it when I give it to her for Christmas. Today I start on the head. I finally have a yarn color that matches my skin tone so Minime isn't going to be ridiculously white in comparison.

She has been abandoned and a new doll is in progress. I will give updates as I go along. Right now it's just the top of the head and I don't think that's much worth posting. xD



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment