Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Pink dragons and Military bears for little angels

Pattern: Dirk the Dragon/Dinosaur by Lalylala
Pattern: Timothy the Bear by Auroragurumi

























 These are the two most recent projects I've undertaken. The first one is a Christmas present for my daughter, Anna (5). She absolutely adores the colors pink and yellow so I thought she might like a little dragon to snuggle with and protect her at night. The second project was a camouflage teddy bear that my mother-in-law's boyfriend requested for his 17 year old daughter. I'm thinking of adding fabric pads to his feet to embroider her initials on. I think she might like that when all is said and done. But what color fabric to use?!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment